PTW-Series, Pneumatic Torque Wrenches
Pneumatic torque wrenches provide a simple to use solution for tough bolting jobs, when you want them done quickly and safely.
- High speed continuous rotation for constant torque output
- Low friction planetary gearbox design minimizes wear and extends uptime
- Ergonomic, low vibration design reduces fatigue and the risk of vibration related injuries for the operator
- Low noise air motor provides quiet, consistent performance for indoor and outdoor applications
- Provided with standard reaction arm; wide assortment of custom arms and accessories are available
- Available with or without Filter-Regulator-Lubricator (FRL)
- Unique calibration certificate provided with each tool
|Minimum Torque||Nominal Torque||Square Drive||Model Number*
(FRL and air hose included)
* To order without FRL and 3 m air hose, remove “C” suffix from model number (example: PTW3000).
** Weight does not include reaction arm. Reaction arm weight for PTW1000, PTW2000, PTW3000 is 1,3 kg and PTW6000 is 3,52 kg.
|Minimum Torque||Nominal Torque||Square Drive||Model Number*||RPM||Weight**|
* To order without FRL and hose, remove “C” Suffix (e.g. PTW3000).
** Weight does not include reaction arm. Reaction arm weight for PTW1000, PTW2000, PTW3000 is 2.9 lbs. and PTW6000 is 7.75 lbs.