LANDIS GYR SIEMENS – SERIE LGB LME
Burner controls for the supervision of 1- or 2-stage gas or gas / oil burners of
small to medium capacity (typically up to 350 kW), with or without fan, in intermittent
The LGB… burner controls are used for the startup and supervision of 1- or 2-stage gas
or gas / oil burners in intermittent operation.
Depending on the type of burner control used, the flame is supervised either by an
ionization probe, a blue-flame detector QRC1… for forced draft gas / oil burners, or a
UV detector QRA… (with auxiliary unit AGQ1…A27).
In connection with the respective adapters, the LGB… burner controls replace their
predecessor types LFI7… and LFM1… (also refer to «Replacement types» under «Ordering»).
In terms of housing dimensions, the LME… are identical with the LGB… and LMG…
burner controls (refer to «Type summary»).
– Automatic forced draft burners for gaseous fuels to EN 676
– Gas burner controls to EN 298
– Undervoltage detection
– Air pressure supervision with function check of the air pressure switch during
startup and operation
– Electrical remote reset facility
– LGB41… for use with atmospheric gas burners